Thursday 3 March 2016

ALL ABOUT ANIME!

MY LOVE KANEKI !!

What did I do todayyy??!! Rewatching my favourite anime TOKYO GHOUL! I've been waiting for years for the new seasons. And there is a rumors that the new season will be released this year!! 2016!! OMG !!  It was reported that the season 3 may be launching this summer guyssss... Arghhhhhhhh.. At last!! I can't wait!!!
      I started watching anime when I was a kid and the first anime is Shaman King!! Yaaaa.. I love Asakura Yoh!! He is damn so cool. And for sure Manta! the cute little boy. I was wondering why must he be too small from the other kid but that's okayyyy.. That's what makes him cute.. OMG!! .. it really hold my childhood memories.. Ahahahaha.. Then I watch Inuyasha, Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fate Stay Night, My Little Monster and many other animes...... 
      The genres that I'm interested  are basically horror and action. I'm not really interested in love or romantic genres. I always had a dream that I'm going into their world and  I've been to Konoha a few times in my dreams and I got the chance to meet Shikamaru, Lee, and many other. But I didn't get the chance to meet GAARA my love!! But it's okayyy. At least, I can feel their feeling living in Konoha.. Ahahahahaha.. 
      Okayyyy.. That's all for todayy.. 
       

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How come you like Tokyo ghoul more than One punch man 😒

      Delete
  2. Because OPM is just way too ridiculous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so does Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist , etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better quit before I ask Archer to kill you. Ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which Archer? It's either Gilgamesh or Emiya

    ReplyDelete
  6. okayy.. so you watch FSN too huh. I mean Rin's servant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U need more than that to kill me. Btw , Gilgamesh is much more better.

    ReplyDelete