Friday 25 March 2016

Erased ( Boku Dake ga Inai Machi )



The best anime for 2016


What can be worse than today???I'm really in a bad mood because Erased already ended for this season. ohhhhh noooooo... I really can't accept it. I love how this anime is different from other animes. And the best quote from this anime are "I need a buddies,not a casual friends" and  "I believe in you is another word of you begging someone to believe you". Like seriously this quote brings a positive impact to ourselves. It's feel like everyone need a real good friend not just someone that you barely know but a friend that always be there for you no matter what happen and always support you . And the word "I believe in you" is also a magic word that everyone loves to hear it from someone that they trust. Anyway, Satoru and Kenya were just a great team. I really love how Kenya act so matured eventhough he is just a kid. He can understand the adult of Satoru. Lastly,this anime also teach us about the burden that we need to share with someone else. Always talk to someone that you trust if you got any problems so that you can be a better version of  yourself.. Okayyy. I don't want to talk much about it. I don't wanna a spoiler you know. Ahahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment